Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Outcomes of induction of labour in women with previous caesarean delivery: a retrospective cohort study using a population databaseSarah J Stock
MRC Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e60404. 2013..The aim of this study was to describe outcomes of IOL at 39-41 weeks in women with one previous caesarean delivery and to compare outcomes of IOL or planned caesarean delivery to those of expectant management...
- Immediate versus deferred delivery of the preterm baby with suspected fetal compromise for improving outcomesSarah J Stock
MRC Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh Queen s Medical Research Centre, Edinburgh, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 7:CD008968. 2012..Immediate delivery of the preterm fetus with suspected compromise may decrease the risk of damage due to intrauterine hypoxia. However, it may also increase the risks of prematurity...
- Progestogens to prevent preterm birth in twin pregnancies: an individual participant data meta-analysis of randomized trialsEwoud Schuit
Julius Centre for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 12:13. 2012....
- Outcomes of elective induction of labour compared with expectant management: population based studySarah J Stock
Tommy s Centre for Maternal and Fetal Health, MRC Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh, Queen s Medical Research Institute, UK
BMJ 344:e2838. 2012..To determine neonatal outcomes (perinatal mortality and special care unit admission) and maternal outcomes (mode of delivery, delivery complications) of elective induction of labour compared with expectant management...
- Natural antimicrobial production by the amnionSarah J Stock
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Edinburgh, Centre for Reproductive Biology, Queen s Medical Research Institute, Edinburgh, UK
Am J Obstet Gynecol 196:255.e1-6. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine the expression of natural antimicrobials in primary cultured amnion epithelial cells and to examine their regulation by interleukin-1 beta (IL-1beta)...
- Elafin (SKALP/Trappin-2/proteinase inhibitor-3) is produced by the cervix in pregnancy and cervicovaginal levels are diminished in bacterial vaginosisSarah J Stock
University of Edinburgh Centre for Reproductive Biology, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reprod Sci 16:1125-34. 2009..To examine cervicovaginal elafin production in pregnancy and determine its relationship in bacterial vaginosis...
- Preterm and term labour in multiple pregnanciesSarah Stock
University of Edinburgh Division of Reproductive and Developmental Sciences, Room S7129, Simpson Centre for Reproductive Health, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Little France, Edinburgh EH16 4SA, UK
Semin Fetal Neonatal Med 15:336-41. 2010..Evidence relating to the management of labour in preterm and term multiples is also discussed...
- Interventions to improve rates of post-mortem examination after stillbirthSarah J Stock
University of Edinburgh, Division of Reproductive and Developmental Sciences, Room S7129, Simpson Centre for Reproductive Health, 51 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh EH16 4SA, United Kingdom
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 153:148-50. 2010..The aim of this study was to assess post-mortem rates following stillbirth and identify trends in the past 18 years that may have affected acceptance of the investigation...