Affiliation: University College London
- Islington study of dementia subtypes in the communityTim Stevens
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, UK
Br J Psychiatry 180:270-6. 2002..Epidemiological studies of dementia subtypes have revealed widely varying distribution rates. There are almost no published community prevalence data for dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) or the frontal lobe dementias (FLD)...
- A complex multimodal activity intervention to reduce the risk of dementia in mild cognitive impairment--ThinkingFit: pilot and feasibility study for a randomized controlled trialThomas M Dannhauser
University College London, London, UK
BMC Psychiatry 14:129. 2014..Before this can be investigated conclusively, complex multimodal activity programmes are required that (1) combine multiple health promoting activities, (2) engage people with MCI, and (3) result in sufficient adherence rates...
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: clinical characteristics and diagnostic criteriaZuzana Walker
Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, London, England
J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 15:188-94. 2002..Nevertheless, at least one in five patients with DLB will continue to be misclassified...
- An fMRI study of verbal episodic memory encoding in amnestic mild cognitive impairmentThomas M Dannhauser
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
Cortex 44:869-80. 2008..We propose that verbal episodic memory impairment in aMCI is related to PFC dysfunction which affects semantic processing at encoding...
- The functional anatomy of divided attention in amnestic mild cognitive impairmentThomas M Dannhauser
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Brain 128:1418-27. 2005..These findings have implications for evaluating cognition in AMCI and also for monitoring the effects of future treatments in AMCI...
- Dementia and hypertension in African/Caribbean eldersTim Stevens
Age Ageing 33:193-5. 2004