J M Stephenson
Affiliation: University College London
- Is use of antiretroviral therapy among homosexual men associated with increased risk of transmission of HIV infection?J M Stephenson
Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Royal Free and University College Medical School, Mortimer Market Centre, off Capper Street, London WC1E 6AU, UK
Sex Transm Infect 79:7-10. 2003..We investigated sexual risk behaviour in HIV positive homosexual men and the relation between use of HAART and risk of HIV transmission...
- A cognitive behavioural intervention to reduce sexually transmitted infections among gay men: randomised trialJ Imrie
Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London WC1E 6AU
BMJ 322:1451-6. 2001..To determine the effectiveness of a brief cognitive behavioural intervention in reducing the incidence of sexually transmitted infections among gay men...
- Behavioural predictors of subsequent hepatitis C diagnosis in a UK clinic sample of HIV positive men who have sex with menJ M Turner
Centre for Sexual Health and HIV Research, Mortimer Market Centre, Capper Street, London WC1E 6AU, UK
Sex Transm Infect 82:298-300. 2006..To explore the associations between self reported high risk sexual behaviours and subsequent diagnosis with hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection...
- Effect of lisinopril on progression of retinopathy in normotensive people with type 1 diabetes. The EUCLID Study Group. EURODIAB Controlled Trial of Lisinopril in Insulin-Dependent Diabetes MellitusN Chaturvedi
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London, UK
Lancet 351:28-31. 1998..We investigated the effect of lisinopril on retinopathy in type 1 diabetes...
- A school-based randomized controlled trial of peer-led sex education in EnglandJ M Stephenson
Department of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Royal Free and University College London Medical School, London, United Kingdom
Control Clin Trials 24:643-57. 2003....
- Pupil-led sex education in England (RIPPLE study): cluster-randomised intervention trialJ M Stephenson
Centre for Sexual Health and HIVResearch, Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences, Royal Free and University College London, London, UK
Lancet 364:338-46. 2004..We examined the effectiveness of one form of peer-led sex education in a school-based randomised trial of over 8000 pupils...
- One stop shop versus collaborative integration: what is the best way of delivering sexual health services?R S French
Centre for Sexual Health and HIV Research, Royal Free and University College Medical School, UCL, London, UK
Sex Transm Infect 82:202-6. 2006....
- Effect of social exclusion on the risk of teenage pregnancy: development of hypotheses using baseline data from a randomised trial of sex educationC P Bonell
Social Science Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London, UK
J Epidemiol Community Health 57:871-6. 2003....
- Risk factors associated with pelvic inflammatory diseaseI Simms
Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5EQ, UK
Sex Transm Infect 82:452-7. 2006..To investigate factors associated with pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)...