Affiliation: University of Oxford
- The health service use and cost of eating disordersJudit Simon
Health Economics Research Centre, Department of Public Health, University of Oxford, Old Road Campus, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Psychol Med 35:1543-51. 2005..This systematic review reports the current international evidence on the resource use and cost of eating disorders...
- Treatment options in moderate and severe depression: decision analysis supporting a clinical guidelineJudit Simon
Health Economics Research Centre, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Br J Psychiatry 189:494-501. 2006..Treatment options for depression include antidepressants, psychological therapy and a combination of the two...
- Cost effectiveness of self monitoring of blood glucose in patients with non-insulin treated type 2 diabetes: economic evaluation of data from the DiGEM trialJudit Simon
Health Economics Research Centre, Department of Public Health, University of Oxford, Oxford OX3 7LF
BMJ 336:1177-80. 2008....
- The valuation of prenatal life in economic evaluations of perinatal interventionsJudit Simon
Health Economics Research Centre, Department of Public Health, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Health Econ 18:487-94. 2009..Further, we suggest ways in which methods in this area can be improved...
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylactic magnesium sulphate for 9996 women with pre-eclampsia from 33 countries: economic evaluation of the Magpie TrialJudit Simon
Health Economics Research Centre, Department of Public Health, University of Oxford, UK
BJOG 113:144-51. 2006..To assess the cost-effectiveness of using magnesium sulphate for pre-eclampsia to prevent eclampsia...
- Assessing the impact of visual acuity on quality of life in individuals with type 2 diabetes using the short form-36Philip M Clarke
Diabetes Trials Unit, Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK
Diabetes Care 29:1506-11. 2006..We sought to ascertain quality-of-life measures and utility values associated with visual acuity in type 2 diabetes...
- Home-based care after a shortened hospital stay versus hospital-based care postpartum: an economic evaluationStavros Petrou
National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
BJOG 111:800-6. 2004..To compare the cost effectiveness of early postnatal discharge and home midwifery support with a traditional postnatal hospital stay...
- The global costs of schizophreniaMartin Knapp
Centre for the Economics of Mental Health, Health Services Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London
Schizophr Bull 30:279-93. 2004..Such information helps us to understand the health, health care, economic, and policy importance of schizophrenia, and to better interpret and explain the large within- and across-country differences that exist...