Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University College London
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factors for Rho GTPases: turning on the switchAnja Schmidt
MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, Cancer Research UK Oncogene and Signal Transduction Group, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Genes Dev 16:1587-609. 2002
- Association of CNK1 with Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors controls signaling specificity downstream of RhoAron B Jaffe
Medical Research Council Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, Cancer Research UK Oncogene and Signal Transduction Group and Department of Biochemistry, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
Curr Biol 15:405-12. 2005..With over 15 potential Rho target proteins identified to date, however, it is not clear how distinct signaling outputs can be generated downstream of a particular stimulus...
- ALS2/Alsin regulates Rac-PAK signaling and neurite outgrowthElizabeth L Tudor
Departments of Neuroscience and Neurology, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College, London SE5 8AF, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 280:34735-40. 2005..Finally, we demonstrate that ALS2 promotes neurite outgrowth. Defects in these functions may therefore contribute to motor neuron demise in ALS...
- The RHO1-GAPs SAC7, BEM2 and BAG7 control distinct RHO1 functions in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeAnja Schmidt
Department of Biochemistry, Biozentrum, University of Basel, Klingelbergstrasse 70, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Mol Microbiol 45:1433-41. 2002..This suggests that different RHO1GAPs control different RHO1 effector pathways, thus ensuring their individual regulation at the appropriate place and time...
- Rho GTPases regulate PRK2/PKN2 to control entry into mitosis and exit from cytokinesisAnja Schmidt
Medical Research Council Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, Cancer Research UK Oncogene and Signal Transduction Group, University College London, London, UK
EMBO J 26:1624-36. 2007..This reveals an additional step in the mammalian cell cycle controlled by Rho GTPases...