Genomes and Genes
Gopal P Sapkota
Affiliation: University of Dundee
- Identification and characterization of four novel phosphorylation sites (Ser31, Ser325, Thr336 and Thr366) on LKB1/STK11, the protein kinase mutated in Peutz-Jeghers cancer syndromeGopal P Sapkota
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, MSI WTB complex, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, Scotland, UK
Biochem J 362:481-90. 2002....
- Ionizing radiation induces ataxia telangiectasia mutated kinase (ATM)-mediated phosphorylation of LKB1/STK11 at Thr-366Gopal P Sapkota
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, MSI WTB complex, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, Scotland, U K
Biochem J 368:507-16. 2002..These observations provide the first link between ATM and LKB1 and suggest that ATM could regulate LKB1...
- Protein phosphatase 5 modulates SMAD3 function in the transforming growth factor-β pathwayDavid L Bruce
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
Cell Signal 24:1999-2006. 2012..We propose that PP5 regulates the TGFβ pathway in MEFs by regulating the expression of SMAD3 protein levels...
- Phosphatases in SMAD regulationDavid L Bruce
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dow Street, DD1 5EH Dundee, Scotland, UK
FEBS Lett 586:1897-905. 2012..Here we provide an overview of the SMAD regulation by different protein phosphatases and review the evidence supporting each phosphatase as a candidate SMAD-phosphatase...
- Identification of in vitro and in vivo phosphorylation sites in the catalytic subunit of the DNA-dependent protein kinasePauline Douglas
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Calgary, 3330 Hospital Drive, Calgary, AB, T2N 4N1, Canada
Biochem J 368:243-51. 2002..Moreover, we show that DNA-PKcs is phosphorylated in vivo at Thr2609, Ser2612, Thr2638 and Thr2647 in okadaic acid-treated human cells. We propose that phosphorylation of these sites may play an important role in DNA-PK function...