Alison T Salt
Affiliation: University College London
- Neurodevelopmental follow-up after preterm birth: follow up after two yearsAlison Salt
The Wolfson Centre, Consultant Community Paediatrician, Mecklenburgh Square, London WC1N 2AP, United Kingdom
Early Hum Dev 82:185-97. 2006....
- The Sonksen logMAR test of visual acuity: II. Age norms from 2 years 9 months to 8 yearsPatricia M Sonksen
Institute of Child Health, University College, London, United Kingdom Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
J AAPOS 12:18-22. 2008..To establish age norms and interocular differences in visual acuity between 2 years 9 months and 8 years for the Sonksen logMAR Test...
- MRC ORACLE Children Study. Long term outcomes following prescription of antibiotics to pregnant women with either spontaneous preterm labour or preterm rupture of the membranesSara Kenyon
Reproductive Sciences Section, University of Leicester, Leicester, LE2 7LX, UK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 8:14. 2008....
- Association between congenital toxoplasmosis and parent-reported developmental outcomes, concerns, and impairments, in 3 year old childrenKatherine Freeman
Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, USA
BMC Pediatr 5:23. 2005..This information is important for counselling parents about the prognosis for an infected child and for policy decisions on screening...
- Determinants of response to a parent questionnaire about development and behaviour in 3 year olds: European multicentre study of congenital toxoplasmosisA Salt
The Neurodisability Service, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children and Institute of Child Health, London, UK
BMC Pediatr 5:21. 2005..We aimed to determine how response to a parent-completed postal questionnaire measuring development, behaviour, impairment, and parental concerns and anxiety, varies in different European centres...
- The Sonksen logMAR Test of Visual Acuity: I. Testability and reliabilityAlison T Salt
Great Ormond Street Hospital, NHS Trust, University College, London, UK
J AAPOS 11:589-96. 2007..To develop a standardized logMAR test of visual acuity for young children and establish testability and reliability...
- Social communication difficulties and autism spectrum disorder in young children with optic nerve hypoplasia and/or septo-optic dysplasiaJeremy R Parr
The Wolfson Neurodisability Service, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 52:917-21. 2010....