Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University College London
- Tata M, Wall I, Joyce A, Vieira J, Kessaris N, Ruhrberg C. Regulation of embryonic neurogenesis by germinal zone vasculature. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:13414-13419 pubmed..Therefore, germinal zone vascularization sustains NPC proliferation in the prenatal brain. ..
- Ruhrberg C, Bautch V. Neurovascular development and links to disease. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2013;70:1675-84 pubmed publisher..Finally, we highlight the significance of these mechanisms for two different types of neurovascular CNS disease. ..
- Tata M, Ruhrberg C. The Mouse Hindbrain As a Model for Studying Embryonic Neurogenesis. J Vis Exp. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Here, we present a simple and quick method to use the mouse embryo hindbrain for analyzing mammalian neural progenitor cell (NPC) behavior in wholemount preparations and tissue sections. ..
- Fantin A, Lampropoulou A, Gestri G, Raimondi C, Senatore V, Zachary I, et al. NRP1 Regulates CDC42 Activation to Promote Filopodia Formation in Endothelial Tip Cells. Cell Rep. 2015;11:1577-90 pubmed publisher..We conclude that NRP1 enables ECM-induced filopodia formation for tip cell function during sprouting angiogenesis. ..
- Tillo M, Charoy C, Schwarz Q, Maden C, Davidson K, Fantin A, et al. 2- and 6-O-sulfated proteoglycans have distinct and complementary roles in cranial axon guidance and motor neuron migration. Development. 2016;143:1907-13 pubmed publisher..We have also investigated how HS2ST interacts with other signals in the hindbrain and show that fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signalling regulates FBM neuron migration in an HS2ST-dependent manner. ..