Affiliation: University of Warwick
- More than one abortionSam Rowlands
Warwick Medical School, Warwick, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 33:155-8. 2007
- Abortion and breast cancer riskSam Rowlands
Br J Gen Pract 53:408-9. 2003
- FFPRHC Guidance (January 2004). The copper intrauterine device as long-term contraceptionGillian Penney
Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Faculty of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 27 Sussex Place, Regent s Park, London NW1 4RG, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 30:29-41; quiz 42. 2004....
- Misinformation on abortionSam Rowlands
Institute of Clinical Education, Warwick Medical School, Coventry, UK
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 16:233-40. 2011..To find the latest and most accurate information on aspects of induced abortion...
- A risk management approach to the design of contraceptive implantsSam Rowlands
Institute of Clinical Education, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 36:191-5. 2010..The exercise undertaken has coincided with the imminent launch of the redesigned applicator of the new contraceptive implant, Nexplanon(®). Preliminary comments are made about the new features of Nexplanon...
- Social predictors of repeat adolescent pregnancy and focussed strategiesSam Rowlands
Institute of Clinical Education, Warwick Medical School, Gibbet Hill Campus, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 24:605-16. 2010..Youth development programmes are shown in some cases to lower pregnancy rates but in other cases to have no effect or even to increase them. Features of secondary prevention programmes more likely to be successful are highlighted...
- New technologies in contraceptionS Rowlands
Warwick Medical School, Gibbet Hill Campus, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
BJOG 116:230-9. 2009..The emphasis is on the technology and its safety and effectiveness. Hormonal delivery systems are described in some detail. Mention is also made of research into vaccines and male hormonal methods, where progress has been disappointing...
- The decision to opt for abortionSam Rowlands
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 34:175-80. 2008
- Contraception and abortionSam Rowlands
Warwick Medical School, Gibbet Hill Campus, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
J R Soc Med 100:465-8. 2007
- Caring for women seeking abortionSam Rowlands
Department of Sexual Health, South Worcestershire Primary Care Trust
Practitioner 250:15-6, 18, 21 passim. 2006