Jennifer L Rohn
Affiliation: University College London
- Identification and characterization of a set of conserved and new regulators of cytoskeletal organization, cell morphology and migrationSiau Wei Baï
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics, King s College London, New Hunt s House, Guy s Campus, London SE11UL, UK
BMC Biol 9:54. 2011..Cell migration is essential during development and in human disease progression including cancer. Most cell migration studies concentrate on known or predicted components of migration pathways...
- Comparative RNAi screening identifies a conserved core metazoan actinome by phenotypeJennifer L Rohn
MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, England, UK
J Cell Biol 194:789-805. 2011....
- Tao-1 is a negative regulator of microtubule plus-end growthTao Liu
MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, University College London, London, WC1E 6BT, UK
J Cell Sci 123:2708-16. 2010..These data reveal a role for Tao-1 in controlling the dynamic interplay between microtubule plus ends and the actin cortex in the regulation of cell form...
- Changes in Ect2 localization couple actomyosin-dependent cell shape changes to mitotic progressionHelen K Matthews
MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, University College London, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Dev Cell 23:371-83. 2012..Ect2 localization therefore defines the stage-specific changes in actin cortex organization critical for accurate cell division...
- Cell shape: taking the heatPatricia Kunda
MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, and the Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, UCL, Gower Street, London, UK
Curr Biol 18:R470-2. 2008..A new study reveals how an extracellular protein--Spam--helps mechanosensory organs in the fruit fly to withstand the effects of the water loss that accompanies heat shock...