Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Incidence and risk factors for venous reflux in the general population: edinburgh vein studyL A Robertson
Centre for Population Health Sciences, Medical School, Teviot Place, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH8 9AG, UK Electronic address
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 48:208-14. 2014..This study measured the incidence of venous reflux and associated risk factors, and examined the association between venous reflux and the incidence of CVD...
- Antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs for prevention of restenosis/reocclusion following peripheral endovascular treatmentLindsay Robertson
Public Health Sciences, The Medical School, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 8:CD002071. 2012..To prevent reocclusion, patients are treated with antithrombotic agents. This is an update of a review first published in 2005...
- Epidemiology of chronic venous diseaseL Robertson
Wolfson Unit for Prevention of Peripheral Vascular Disease, Public Health Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH8 9AG, UK
Phlebology 23:103-11. 2008..Longitudinal studies using standardized methods of evaluation are required before the true incidence of chronic venous disease and associated risk factors can be determined...
- Risk factors for chronic ulceration in patients with varicose veins: a case control studyLindsay Robertson
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
J Vasc Surg 49:1490-8. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine, in subjects with varicose veins, the characteristics of venous disease and other factors associated with an increased risk of ulceration...
- Discrepancies between UN models and DHS survey estimates of maternal orphan prevalence: insights from analyses of survey data from ZimbabweL Robertson
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College, London, UK
Sex Transm Infect 84:i57-i62. 2008..We investigate the consistency of reporting of parental survival status in data from Manicaland, Zimbabwe...