Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Does integration really make a difference? A comparison of old age psychiatry services in England and Northern IrelandS Reilly
PSSRU, School of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:887-93. 2003..Social and health services are jointly administered and this arrangement should, in theory, promote collaborative working and interdisciplinary arrangements...
- Can a health advocate for homeless families reduce workload for the primary healthcare team? A controlled trialS Reilly
Personal Social Services Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Health Soc Care Community 12:63-74. 2004....
- The use of assessment scales in Old Age Psychiatry Services in England and Northern IrelandS Reilly
School of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Aging Ment Health 8:249-55. 2004..These results provide key material for shaping the provision of psychiatric services for older people..
- Standards of care in day hospitals and day centres: a comparison of services for older people with dementiaSiobhan Reilly
Personal Social Services Research Unit, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 21:460-8. 2006..Current policy in England emphasises the importance of caring for highly dependent older people for as long as possible at home. It is therefore crucial that day care services are effective and widely available...
- Standards of care in home care services: a comparison of generic and specialist services for older people with dementiaD Venables
Personal Social Services Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Aging Ment Health 10:187-94. 2006..These results help to inform the understanding of home care service mix and provision, and the uptake of national minimum standards. They provide key material for shaping the future provision of home care for older people with dementia...
- UK self-care support initiatives for older patients with long-term conditions: a reviewK Berzins
Personal Social Services Research Unit, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, Dover Street Building, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
Chronic Illn 5:56-72. 2009..This review explores what types of intervention have been reported in the UK and their impact upon older people...
- Behaviour problems in adult women with Rett syndromeR H Mount
Behavioural and Brain Sciences Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, UK
J Intellect Disabil Res 46:619-24. 2002..Furthermore, few case studies or surveys have included adult women with RS. The main aim of the present study was to compare behaviour problems in a sample of women with RS against data from normative samples...