Affiliation: University of Wales
- A transfer function approach to measuring cell inheritancePaul Rees
Centre for Nanohealth, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
BMC Syst Biol 5:31. 2011....
- Automated cell identification and tracking using nanoparticle moving-light-displaysJames A Tonkin
Centre for Nanohealth, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e40835. 2012..The nanoparticle moving light displays provide simultaneous collection of cell motility data, resolution of mitotic traversal dynamics and identification of familial relationships allowing construction of multi-parameter lineage trees...
- Statistical analysis of nanoparticle dosing in a dynamic cellular systemHuw D Summers
Centre for Nanohealth, College of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
Nat Nanotechnol 6:170-4. 2011....
- Quantification of nanoparticle dose and vesicular inheritance in proliferating cellsHuw D Summers
Centre for Nanohealth, College of Engineering, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, United Kingdom
ACS Nano 7:6129-37. 2013....
- Nanoparticle vesicle encoding for imaging and tracking cell populationsPaul Rees
1 Centre for Nanohealth, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea, UK 2 Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Methods 11:1177-81. 2014..The color-codes provided immediate visualization of cell identity and allowed us to track human cells with a success rate of 78% across image frames separated by 8 h. ..
- Stroboscopic fluorescence lifetime imagingMark D Holton
School of Medicine, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, UK
Opt Express 17:5205-16. 2009..This stroboscopic technique offers lifetime based imaging at video rates with standard CCD cameras and has application in probing millisecond cell dynamics and in high throughput imaging assays...
- Analysis of quantum dot fluorescence stability in primary blood mononuclear cellsHuw D Summers
Multidisciplinary Nanotechnology Center, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea SA28PP, United Kingdom
Cytometry A 77:933-9. 2010..These results provide phenomenological descriptions of the evolving QD fluorescence within live cells with associated analytical equations that allow quantitative assessment of QD-based assays...