- Self-centered memories: the reminiscence bump and the selfClare J Rathbone
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, England
Mem Cognit 36:1403-14. 2008..This study offers a new methodology for academics and clinicians interested in the relationship between memory and identity...
- Autobiographical memory and amnesia: using conceptual knowledge to ground the selfClare J Rathbone
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
Neurocase 15:405-18. 2009..These results are discussed with relation to current neuropsychological models of self and memory...
- Autobiographical memory and the self in a case of transient epileptic amnesiaNathan A Illman
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Epilepsy Behav 21:36-41. 2011..The results support recent work suggesting the self may be maintained in the absence of episodic memory. The application of tasks such as that used here will further elucidate AM impairment in temporal lobe epilepsy...
- Remembering and imagining: the role of the selfClare J Rathbone
Department of Psychology, University of Reading, England, UK
Conscious Cogn 20:1175-82. 2011..We suggest that life narrative structures are used to organise future events as well as memories...
- Autobiographical memory, autonoetic consciousness, and identity in Asperger syndromeTilait Tanweer
Leeds Memory Group, Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT Leeds, UK
Neuropsychologia 48:900-8. 2010..The data support the view that differences in both memory and reported personal identities in AS are characterized by a lack of specificity...