Alan D Ramsay
Affiliation: University College London
- 30 years of lymph node pathology: biomarkers and other advancesAlan D Ramsay
Department of Cellular Pathology, University College London Hospital, London, UK
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 21:103-9. 2013....
- Variable antigen expression in hepatoblastomasAlan D Ramsay
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 16:140-7. 2008..In the clinical setting of the differential diagnosis of childhood abdominal mass, hepatoblastoma shows no distinct immunohistochemical profile, and the diagnosis requires a combination of the clinical, imaging, and pathologic findings...
- Reactive lymph nodes in pediatric practiceAlan D Ramsay
Department of Histopathology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, England
Am J Clin Pathol 122:S87-97. 2004..Many of these conditions can mimic malignant neoplasms, so it is important that pathologists recognize these unusual reactive patterns...
- Long-term outcome of intractable ulcerating enterocolitis of infancyNikhil Thapar
Gastroenterology Unit, Institute of Child Health and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 40:582-8. 2005..A group of such infants suffer intractable ulcerating enterocolitis of infancy (IE) in which there is a pan-enteritis with marked oro-anal involvement and deep flask like mucosal ulcers throughout the colon...
- Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder presenting as CD30+, ALK+, anaplastic large cell lymphoma in a childNeil J Sebire
Department of Histopathology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Pediatr Dev Pathol 7:290-3. 2004..This is the first reported case, to our knowledge, of PTLPD occurring in childhood with an ALK+, CD30+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma phenotype...
- Extensive posttreatment ganglioneuromatous differentiation of rhabdomyosarcoma: malignant ectomesenchymoma in an infantNeil J Sebire
Pediatr Dev Pathol 6:94-6. 2003
- Immunohistochemical findings in embryonal small round cell tumors with molecular diagnostic confirmationNeil J Sebire
Department of Paediatric Pathology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 13:1-5. 2005..Embryonal pediatric malignancies can demonstrate apparently nonspecific expression patterns for several antigens, which may reflect developmental immaturity rather than specific differentiation pathways...
- Ectopic thymus presenting as a subglottic mass: diagnostic and management dilemmasIrumee Pai
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, St George s Hospital, 1st Floor Lanesborough Wing, Blackshaw Road, London SW17 0QT, UK
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 69:573-6. 2005..In this article, an infant with congenital stridor secondary to a subglottic mass is described and the clinical and diagnostic difficulties in its management are discussed...