A Matthew Prina
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Association between depression and hospital outcomes among older menA Matthew Prina
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Cambridge Institute of Public Health, Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK
CMAJ 185:117-23. 2013..We explored this relation prospectively in a large, community-based sample of older men...
- Co-occurrence of anxiety and depression amongst older adults in low- and middle-income countries: findings from the 10/66 studyA M Prina
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Institute of Public Health, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Psychol Med 41:2047-56. 2011..We therefore investigated the co-occurrence of anxiety and depressive syndromes amongst older adults living in developing countries and measured the separate and joint effect of these two disorders on levels of associated disability...
- Prevalence of anxiety and its correlates among older adults in Latin America, India and China: cross-cultural studyA Matthew Prina
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge, University Forvie Site, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, UK
Br J Psychiatry 199:485-91. 2011..Anxiety is a common mental disorder among older people who live in the Western world, yet little is known about its prevalence in low- and middle-income countries...
- The association between depressive symptoms and non-psychiatric hospitalisation in older adultsA Matthew Prina
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Institute of Public Health, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e34821. 2012..methods #entitystartx00026;..
- Hospital costs associated with depression in a cohort of older men living in Western AustraliaA Matthew Prina
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Institute of Public Health, Cambridge University, UK Western Australia Centre for Health and Ageing, Centre for Medical Research, University of Western Australia Centre for Global Mental Health, Institute of Psychiatry at King s College London, London, UK Electronic address
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 36:33-7. 2014..There is lack of information of the hospital costs related to depression. Here, we compare the costs associated with general hospital admissions over 2 years between older men with and without a documented past history of depression...