Anne M Presanis
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Insights into the rise in HIV infections, 2001 to 2008: a Bayesian synthesis of prevalence evidenceAnne M Presanis
MRC Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge, UK
AIDS 24:2849-58. 2010..To estimate trends in prevalence of HIV infection, undiagnosed and total, among adults aged 15-44 years in England and Wales since 2001...
- Bayesian evidence synthesis for a transmission dynamic model for HIV among men who have sex with menA M Presanis
MRC Biostatistics Unit, Institute of Public Health, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, UK
Biostatistics 12:666-81. 2011..Use of additional data or prior information on demographics, risk behavior change and contact parameters allows simultaneous estimation of the transition rates, compartment prevalences, contact rates, and transmission probabilities...
- Changes in severity of 2009 pandemic A/H1N1 influenza in England: a Bayesian evidence synthesisA M Presanis
Medical Research Council Biostatistics Unit, Institute of Public Health, University Forvie Site, Cambridge CB2 0SR, UK
BMJ 343:d5408. 2011....
- The severity of pandemic H1N1 influenza in the United States, from April to July 2009: a Bayesian analysisAnne M Presanis
Medical Research Council Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS Med 6:e1000207. 2009..We sought to estimate the probabilities that symptomatic infection would lead to hospitalization, ICU admission, and death by combining data from multiple sources...
- Bayesian modeling to unmask and predict influenza A/H1N1pdm dynamics in LondonPaul J Birrell
Medical Research Council Biostatistics Unit, University Forvie Site, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:18238-43. 2011..We show how this approach, which allows for real-time learning about model parameters as the epidemic progresses, is also able to provide a sequence of nested projections that are capable of accurately reflecting the epidemic evolution...