Duncan Robert Petty
Affiliation: University of Leeds
- Can cheap generic statins achieve national cholesterol lowering targets?Duncan Petty
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
J Health Serv Res Policy 13:99-102. 2008..We aimed to identify whether primary care trusts (PCTs) that used a high proportion of simvastatin and pravastatin performed as well on the Quality and Outcome Framework (QOF) targets related to cholesterol as those PCTs that used less...
- "No thank you": why elderly patients declined to participate in a research studyD R Petty
Division of Academic Pharmacy Practice, School of Health Care Studies, University of Leeds, 10 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9NN, UK
Pharm World Sci 23:22-7. 2001..To explore the reasons why some patients declined to consent to the study...
- Patients' views of a pharmacist-run medication review clinic in general practiceDuncan R Petty
Pharmacy Practice and Medicines Management Group, School of Healthcare Studies, Baines Wing, University of Leeds, PO Box 214, Leeds LS2 9UT
Br J Gen Pract 53:607-13. 2003..Many general practitioners have insufficient time to review patients' medications in a consultation. Pharmacist review has been offered as an alternative and this will be a new experience for many patients...
- Prevalence, duration and indications for prescribing of antidepressants in primary careDuncan Robert Petty
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
Age Ageing 35:523-6. 2006
- Explanations for variations in clopidogrel prescribing in EnglandD R Petty
Medicines Management and Pharmacy Practice Group, School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
J Public Health (Oxf) 30:494-8. 2008..We aimed to establish if the NAO indicator for clopidogrel prescribing is a valid measure of prescribing performance...
- The organisation and development of primary care pharmacy in the United KingdomJonathan Silcock
Pharmacy Practice and Medicines Management Group, School of Healthcare Studies, Baines Wing, University of Leeds, P O Box 214, Leeds LS2 9UT, UK
Health Policy 67:207-14. 2004..Pharmaceutical care is set to improve in the United Kingdom, but the precise nature of future services and providers remains uncertain...
- Clinical medication review by a pharmacist of elderly people living in care homes--randomised controlled trialArnold Geoffrey Zermansky
Pharmacy Practice and Medicines Management Group, School of Healthcare, Baines Wing, University of Leeds, PO Box 214, Leeds LS2 9UT, UK
Age Ageing 35:586-91. 2006..to measure the impact of pharmacist-conducted clinical medication review with elderly care home residents...
- Long-term prescribing of antidepressants in the older population: a qualitative studyRebecca Dickinson
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds
Br J Gen Pract 60:e144-55. 2010..High rates of long-term antidepressant prescribing have been identified in the older population...