Rupert A Payne
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Changing practice as a quality indicator for primary care: analysis of data on voluntary disenrollment from the English GP Patient SurveyShobhana Nagraj
Cambridge Centre for Health Services Research, Primary Care Unit, Institute of Public Health, University of Cambridge, Forvie Site, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, UK
BMC Fam Pract 14:89. 2013..Changing family practice (voluntary disenrollment) without changing address may indicate dissatisfaction with care. We investigate the potential to use voluntary disenrollment as a quality indicator for primary care...
- The effect of physical multimorbidity, mental health conditions and socioeconomic deprivation on unplanned admissions to hospital: a retrospective cohort studyRupert A Payne
Cambridge Centre for Health Services Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
CMAJ 185:E221-8. 2013..We examined the association between unplanned admission to hospital and physical multimorbidity, mental health and socioeconomic deprivation...
- Association between prescribing of cardiovascular and psychotropic medications and hospital admission for falls or fracturesRupert A Payne
Primary Care Unit, University of Cambridge, Institute of Public Health, Forvie Site, Robinson Way, Cambridge, CB2 0SR, UK
Drugs Aging 30:247-54. 2013..This study examined the frequency of hospital admission for falls or fractures, and the association with a recent change in the use of cardiovascular and psychotropic medications...
- Cardiovascular riskRupert A Payne
General Practice and Primary Care Research Unit, University of Cambridge, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 74:396-410. 2012....
- ACE Inhibitor and Angiotensin Receptor-II Antagonist Prescribing and Hospital Admissions with Acute Kidney Injury: A Longitudinal Ecological StudyLaurie A Tomlinson
Cambridge Clinical Trials Unit, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e78465. 2013..Rates of hospitalization with AKI are increasing. We aimed to determine whether hospital AKI admission rates are associated with increased ACE-I/ARA prescribing...
- The accuracy of diagnostic coding for acute kidney injury in England - a single centre studyLaurie A Tomlinson
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK
BMC Nephrol 14:58. 2013..However, the accuracy of coding for AKI and changes in coding over time have not been studied in England...
- A retrospective cohort study assessing patient characteristics and the incidence of cardiovascular disease using linked routine primary and secondary care dataRupert A Payne
General Practice and Primary Care Research Unit, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
BMJ Open 2:e000723. 2012..The authors examined whether coding inconsistencies for cardiovascular disease between components of linked data sets result in differences in apparent population characteristics...