Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Traits of autism spectrum disorders in adults with gender dysphoriaVickie Pasterski
Department of Psychology, New Museum Site, Free School Lane, Cambridge, CB2 3RQ, UK
Arch Sex Behav 43:387-93. 2014..Results were considered in the context of emerging theories for the observed co-occurrence of GD and autistic traits. ..
- Increased aggression and activity level in 3- to 11-year-old girls with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH)Vickie Pasterski
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Free School Lane, Cambridge, CB2 3RQ, UK
Horm Behav 52:368-74. 2007..These data suggest that early androgens have a masculinizing effect on both aggressive behavior and activity level in girls...
- Prenatal hormones and childhood sex segregation: playmate and play style preferences in girls with congenital adrenal hyperplasiaVickie Pasterski
University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Horm Behav 59:549-55. 2011....
- Sex differences in semantic categorizationVickie Pasterski
Department of Paediatrics, Addenbrooke s Hospital, University of Cambridge, Box 116, Level 8, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK
Arch Sex Behav 40:1183-7. 2011..Men and women appear to categorize the same common objects in systematically different ways...
- Are there parental socialization effects on the sex-typed behavior of individuals with congenital adrenal hyperplasia?Wang I Wong
Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 3RQ, UK
Arch Sex Behav 42:381-91. 2013..Overall, evidence suggests that prenatal androgen exposure and parental socialization both contribute to sex-typical toy play...