Sofia I Pascu
Affiliation: University of Bath
- Fluorescent copper(II) bis(thiosemicarbazonates): synthesis, structures, electron paramagnetic resonance, radiolabeling, in vitro cytotoxicity and confocal fluorescence microscopy studiesSofia I Pascu
Department of Chemistry, University of Bath, BA2 7AY Bath, UK
Chem Asian J 5:506-19. 2010....
- Towards nanomedicines: design protocols to assemble, visualize and test carbon nanotube probes for multi-modality biomedical imagingSofia I Pascu
Department of Chemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 368:3683-712. 2010..This article will also focus on how understanding and design at the molecular level could help interdisciplinary teams develop research towards new diagnostics and therapeutics both in the short and the long term...
- Fluorescent gallium and indium bis(thiosemicarbazonates) and their radiolabelled analogues: synthesis, structures and cellular confocal fluorescence imaging investigationsRory L Arrowsmith
Chemistry Department, University of Bath, Bath, UKBA2 7AY, UK
Dalton Trans 40:6238-52. 2011..The observation that the indium complexes show certain nuclear uptake could be of relevance towards developing (111)In therapeutic agents based on Auger electron emission to induce DNA damage...
- Hydrothermal conversion of one-photon-fluorescent poly(4-vinylpyridine) into two-photon-fluorescent carbon nanodotsKatherine Lawrence
Department of Chemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY, U K
Langmuir 30:11746-52. 2014..0 ± 0.9 ns in the cell. The cP4VP dots enter HeLa cells and do not cause significant damage to outer cell membranes. They provide one-photon or two-photon fluorescent synthetic scaffolds for imaging applications and/or drug delivery. ..
- Ditopic boronic acid and imine-based naphthalimide fluorescence sensor for copper(II)Meng Li
Department of Chemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, UK
Chem Commun (Camb) 50:11806-9. 2014..The uptake of this novel compound in HeLa cancer cells was imaged using confocal fluorescence microscopy techniques including two-photon fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy. ..
- Supramolecular assemblies of tripodal porphyrin hosts and C60Lok H Tong
Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, Lensfield Road, CB2 1EW Cambridge, UK
Chemistry 14:3035-44. 2008..The solid-state structures of the trimer-fullerene co-crystallites reveal close fullerene-porphyrin and fullerene-fullerene contacts...