R J Park
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Clinical guidelines for depressive disorders in childhood and adolescenceR J Park
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 9:147-61. 2000..Evidence supporting the efficacy of psychological and psychopharmacological treatments are reviewed. An integration of approaches is suggested as a guideline for treatment planning...
- Pervasive developmental disorder and obstetric complications in children and adolescents with tuberous sclerosisR J Park
The Autism and Related Conditions Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
Autism 5:237-48. 2001....
- Psychosocial and endocrine features of chronic first-episode major depression in 8-16 year oldsI M Goodyer
Developmental Psychiatry Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 2AH, UK
Biol Psychiatry 50:351-7. 2001....
- Self-devaluative dysphoric experience and the prediction of persistent first-episode major depressive disorder in adolescentsR J Park
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Psychol Med 35:539-48. 2005..This is tested in a clinic sample of adolescents with first episode of major depression using the Depressed States Checklist adapted for adolescents...
- Effects of induced rumination and distraction on mood and overgeneral autobiographical memory in adolescent Major Depressive Disorder and controlsR J Park
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 45:996-1006. 2004..This study investigated the effects of induced rumination as compared to distraction on mood and categoric overgeneral memory in adolescents with first episode Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), and the specificity of any effects to MDD...
- Possible role of cortisol and dehydroepiandrosterone in human development and psychopathologyI M Goodyer
Developmental Psychiatry Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
Br J Psychiatry 179:243-9. 2001..DHEA and gonadal steroids may modulate the actions of cortisol. CONCLUSIONS: Steroid hormones contribute to shaping behavioural function during early development and act as risk factors for psychopathology...
- Categoric overgeneral autobiographical memory in adolescents with major depressive disorderR J Park
Developmental Psychiatry Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge
Psychol Med 32:267-76. 2002....
- Children's representation of family mealtime in the context of maternal eating disordersR J Park
Developmental Psychiatry Section, University of Cambridge, 18b Trumpington Road, Cambridge Community NHS Trust, UK
Child Care Health Dev 29:111-9. 2003..Recent research provides evidence for specific disturbance in feeding and growth in children of mothers with eating disorders...