K F Nolan
Affiliation: University of Oxford
- The human interleukin 18 gene IL18 maps to 11q22.2-q22.3, closely linked to the DRD2 gene locus and distinct from mapped IDDM lociK F Nolan
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford University, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3RE, United Kingdom
Genomics 51:161-3. 1998
- Structure and chromosomal location of the mouse interleukin-12 p35 and p40 subunit genesY Tone
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, GB
Eur J Immunol 26:1222-7. 1996..An AGTTTCTACTTT sequence, which acts as an interferon-gamma response element in the promoter of the major histocompatibility complex class I gene, was also found upstream of the p40 gene...
- Structure and chromosomal location of mouse and human CD52 genesM Tone
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK
Biochim Biophys Acta 1446:334-40. 1999..Promoter activities and transcription start sites were also analysed. These results suggest that human CD52 and mouse B7-Ag gene expressions are controlled by TATA-less promoters...
- The new immunosuppression: intervention at the dendritic cell-T-cell interfaceA M Paterson
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, UK
Curr Drug Targets Immune Endocr Metabol Disord 5:397-411. 2005..Here we review the biology of the interplay between the DC and T-cell, with a specific focus on therapeutic drugs targeting molecules that effect their interaction and function...
- Characterization of the human properdin geneK F Nolan
Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, U K
Biochem J 287:291-7. 1992..This split at the genomic level has been shown, by alignment analysis, to be reflected at the protein level with the division of repeat 6 into TSR-like and TSR-unlike sequences...
- Genetic and physical mapping around the properdin P geneM P Coleman
Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford, England
Genomics 11:991-6. 1991..Given the genetic orientation of TIMP and (PFC, DXS426), this YAC can now serve as a starting point for directional walking toward disease genes located in Xp11.3-Xp11.2 such as retinitis pigmentosa (RP2) and Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome...