Paul B Naylor
Affiliation: University of Sheffield
- Teachers' and pupils' definitions of bullyingPaul Naylor
Centre for the Study of Conflict and Reconciliation, Mental Health Section, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Br J Educ Psychol 76:553-76. 2006....
- Impact of a mental health teaching programme on adolescentsPaul B Naylor
Health Services Research Section, School of Health and Related Research ScHARR, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, Sheffield S1 4DA, UK
Br J Psychiatry 194:365-70. 2009..Child and adolescent mental health disorders are present in around 10% of the population. Research indicates that many young people possess negative attitudes towards mental health difficulties among peers...
- Association between academic and non-academic variables and academic success of diploma nursing students in PakistanParveen Azam Ali
School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, 30 Regent Court, Regent Street, Sheffield, S1 7DA, United Kingdom
Nurse Educ Today 30:157-62. 2010..Among non-academic factors, gender and place of domicile were found to be significantly associated with the academic success of the students...
- Knowledge, use of and attitudes towards peer support: a 2-year follow-up to the Prince's Trust surveyHelen Cowie
School of Psychology and Counselling, University of Surey Roehampton, West Hill, London, UK
J Adolesc 25:453-67. 2002..The study documents difficulties in the recruitment and retention of boys as peer supporters because of peer pressure to conform to a "macho" image. The issue is discussed and some solutions presented...
- Profiles of non-victims, escaped victims, continuing victims and new victims of school bullyingPeter K Smith
Goldsmiths College, University of London, London, UK
Br J Educ Psychol 74:565-81. 2004..Victims of school bullying are known to be at risk in peer relationships and to sometimes use ineffective coping strategies, but little previous research has examined differences among escaped victims, continuing victims and new victims...