Frederick W Muskett
Affiliation: University of Leicester
- NMR assignment and secondary structure determination of the C-terminal MA-3 domain of the tumour suppressor protein Pdcd4Lorna C Waters
Department of Biochemistry, Henry Wellcome Building, University of Leicester, Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 9HN, U K
J Biomol NMR 36:18. 2006
- Solution structure of the disulfide-linked dimer of human intestinal trefoil factor (TFF3): the intermolecular orientation and interactions are markedly different from those of other dimeric trefoil proteinsFrederick W Muskett
MRC Biomedical NMR Centre, National Institute for Medical Research, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, United Kingdom
Biochemistry 42:15139-47. 2003..Such differences have significant implications for the mechanism of action and functional specificity for the TFF class of proteins...
- Solution structure of ZASP PDZ domain; implications for sarcomere ultrastructure and enigma family redundancyYunghan Au
National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London, NW7 1AA, United Kingdom
Structure 12:611-22. 2004..ZASP PDZ structure was used to model other members of the enigma family by homology and to predict their abilities to bind alpha-actinin-2...
- Solution structure of a novel chromoprotein derived from apo-neocarzinostatin and a synthetic chromophoreMichael D Urbaniak
Centre for Biomolecular Design and Drug Development, CPES, University of Sussex, Falmer, Lewes Road, Brighton BN1 9QJ, U K
Biochemistry 41:11731-9. 2002..The clinical use of the natural complex described by others, together with the results reported here, suggests potential applications for small molecule binding by apo-Neocarzinostatin...
- Synthetic ligands for apo-neocarzinostatinStephen Caddick
Department of Chemistry, University College London, UK
J Am Chem Soc 128:4204-5. 2006..This work indicates that apo-Neocarzinostatin has multiple selective and distinct binding modes for small-molecule cargo...
- Protein-small molecule interactions in neocarzinostatin, the prototypical enediyne chromoprotein antibioticJames R Baker
University College London, Department of Chemistry, Christopher Ingold Laboratories, 20 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AJ, UK
Chembiochem 8:704-17. 2007..These investigations hold great promise for the application of the apoproteins for drug-delivery, transport and stabilisation systems...