F C Murphy
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Functional neuroanatomy of emotions: a meta-analysisFionnuala C Murphy
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, England
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 3:207-33. 2003..In contrast, the distributions for happiness and sadness did not differ. These findings are considered in the context of conceptualizations of the neural correlates of human emotion...
- Emotion modulates cognitive flexibility in patients with major depressionF C Murphy
Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, UK
Psychol Med 42:1373-82. 2012....
- Emotion and personality factors influence the neural response to emotional stimuliFionnuala C Murphy
Medical Research Council, Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge CB2 7EF, United Kingdom
Behav Brain Sci 35:156-7. 2012..These factors may also influence the brain's response to emotional stimuli. A synthesis of the relevant neuroimaging data must therefore take these factors into consideration...
- Assessing the automaticity of moral processing: efficient coding of moral information during narrative comprehensionFionnuala C Murphy
Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, 15 Chaucer Road, Cambridge, UK
Q J Exp Psychol (Hove) 62:41-9. 2009..Our findings provide evidence of efficient coding of moral dimensions during narrative comprehension and demonstrate that this process does not require cognitively intense forms of principled reasoning...
- Paying attention to emotional images with impactF C Murphy
Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, 15 Chaucer Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Emotion 10:605-14. 2010....
- SenseCam, imagery and bias in memory for wellbeingFionnuala C Murphy
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, UK
Memory 19:768-77. 2011..Further refinements are necessary before similar methods can be applied to individuals suffering from subclinical and clinical depression...
- The effects of tryptophan depletion on cognitive and affective processing in healthy volunteersF C Murphy
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, 15 Chaucer Road, Cambridge CB2 2EF, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 163:42-53. 2002..These findings support the recent proposal that serotonergic manipulation may have greater effects on tasks mediated by frontal circuitry that includes the orbitofrontal cortex than by dorsolateral prefrontal cortex circuitry...
- Recognition memory for pictorial material in subclinical depressionCristina Ramponi
Medical Research Council, Cambridge, UK
Acta Psychol (Amst) 135:293-301. 2010..These findings contribute to our developing understanding of how mood and memory interact...