Affiliation: University of Leicester
- The effect of 1,3-dinitrobenzene on the functioning of the auditory pathway in the ratM Mulheran
MRC Toxicology Unit, University of Leicester, UK
Neurotoxicology 20:27-39. 1999....
- Occurrence and risk of cochleotoxicity in cystic fibrosis patients receiving repeated high-dose aminoglycoside therapyM Mulheran
MRC Toxicology Unit, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 9HN, United Kingdom
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 45:2502-9. 2001....
- The acute effects of tetrahydrocannabinol on auditory threshold and frequency resolution in human subjectsM Mulheran
MRC Toxicology Unit, University of Leicester, Hodgkin Building, Lancaster Road, Leicester LE1 9HN, UK
Hum Exp Toxicol 21:289-92. 2002..The study was designed to investigate the acute effects of ingested tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) on auditory function...
- Evidence of subtle auditory deficit in a group of patients recovered from bacterial meningitisMike Mulheran
Medical Research Council, Center for Mechanism of Human Toxicity, Leicester University, Leicester, England, UK
Otol Neurotol 25:302-7. 2004..This study investigated whether postbacterial meningitic patients with no apparent clinical sensorineural hearing loss had any evidence of more subtle subclinical cochlear deficit...
- Voltage-gated sodium channel expression in rat spiral ganglion neuronsA G Fryatt
Department of Cell Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester LE19HN, UK
Mol Cell Neurosci 42:399-407. 2009....