Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Cesarean section on demandJoanne Morrison
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom
Semin Perinatol 27:20-33. 2003..It seems likely, therefore, that in the near future those advising women on the options for delivery will need to ensure that the risks of vaginal delivery are explained as well as those for planned cesarean section...
- Chemotherapy versus surgery for initial treatment in advanced ovarian epithelial cancerJo Morrison
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 8:CD005343. 2012..Conventional treatment is to perform surgery first and then give chemotherapy. However, it is not yet clear whether there are any advantages to using chemotherapy before surgery...
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of ovarian cancerJo Morrison
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
J Br Menopause Soc 11:66-71. 2005..However, most women will relapse and the five-year survival rate is 20-30%. Novel therapies, based on an increasing understanding of the molecular biology of cancers, are being developed and evaluated in clinical trials...
- Virotherapy of ovarian cancer with polymer-cloaked adenovirus retargeted to the epidermal growth factor receptorJoanne Morrison
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Mol Ther 16:244-51. 2008....
- Cetuximab retargeting of adenovirus via the epidermal growth factor receptor for treatment of intraperitoneal ovarian cancerJoanne Morrison
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford, United Kingdom
Hum Gene Ther 20:239-51. 2009....
- Retargeting polymer-coated adenovirus to the FGF receptor allows productive infection and mediates efficacy in a peritoneal model of human ovarian cancerNicola K Green
Hybrid Systems Ltd, Cherwell Innovation Centre, Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire OX25 5HD, UK
J Gene Med 10:280-9. 2008....
- 'Two week wait' standards for suspected gynaecological malignancy. On target, but missing the point?Joanne Morrison
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
J Br Menopause Soc 9:170-2. 2003....