Affiliation: University of Plymouth
- Willingness to pay for new chemotherapy for advanced ovarian cancerJ Morris
Institute of Health Studies, University of Plymouth, Pool, Cornwall, England
N Z Med J 113:143-6. 2000..To investigate whether health care professionals had differing attitudes about cost and survival issues in regard to the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer...
- Sun protection initiatives in CornwallJ M Morris
Faculty of Health and Social Work, University of Plymouth, Truro, Cornwall, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 30:340-3. 2005..In particular the provision of shade, the scheduling of outdoor activities and the use of sunscreen and protective clothing were not standard...
- Evaluation of open learning material designed for part of the diploma level research module for pre- and post-registration nursesJ Morris
Institute of Health Studies, University of Plymouth, Cornwall, UK
Nurse Educ Today 19:601-9. 1999..The implications of these findings are discussed in the context of the limitations of the study, and the development of teaching material in general...
- An audit of follow-up clinics for breast cancer patients in Cornwall: is the time and effort worth it?J Morris
Faculty of Health and Social Work, University of Plymouth, Knowledge Spa, Truro, UK
Eur J Cancer Care (Engl) 17:578-84. 2008..Our recommendation is that alternative methods of follow up need to be implemented so that healthcare professionals have more time for newly diagnosed patients, those on active treatment and those with relapsed disease...
- Sun protection behaviours and the predictors of sunburn in young childrenJ Morris
Institute of Health Studies, University of Plymouth, Pool, Cornwall, UK
J Paediatr Child Health 34:557-62. 1998..To explore the use of sun protection behaviours and the experience of sunburn in a sample of parents and their children in New Zealand...
- Peer assessment: a missing link between teaching and learning? A review of the literatureJ Morris
Institute of Health Studies, University of Plymouth, Penhaligon Building, Trevenson Lane, Pool, Cornwall, TR15 3RG, UK
Nurse Educ Today 21:507-13; discussion 513-5. 2001....