Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Contribution of patient related differences to multidrug resistance in rheumatoid arthritisC Morgan
Arthritis Research Campaign ARC Epidemiology Unit, University of Manchester Medical School, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 62:15-9. 2003..Whether multidrug resistance, failure to respond to several DMARDs, is a specific entity over and above that expected by chance alone is unclear...
- Predictors of end stage lung disease in a cohort of patients with sclerodermaC Morgan
ARC Epidemiology Unit, University of Manchester Medical School, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 62:146-50. 2003..To estimate the incidence of severe lung disease in patients with scleroderma and identify the combination(s) of features present at first assessment which would be useful to predict future risk of severe lung disease...
- Five-year outcome of a primary-care-based inception cohort of patients with inflammatory polyarthritis plus psoriasisC Morgan
ARC Epidemiology Unit, Stopford Building, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:1819-23. 2007..To establish whether patients with inflammatory arthritis plus psoriasis have a different outcome from those who do not have psoriasis...
- Blood component use in critically ill patientsM P Rao
National Blood Service Brentwood Centre, Crescent Drive, Brentwood, Essex CM1 8DP, UK
Anaesthesia 57:530-4. 2002..This study showed that transfusion practice is consistent and that in general there does not seem to be an excessive use of blood components in critically ill patients...
- Will pharmacogenetics allow better prediction of methotrexate toxicity and efficacy in patients with RA?S L Hider
Ann Rheum Dis 62:591; author reply 591-2. 2003
- Pathways to care and ethnicity. 1: Sample characteristics and compulsory admission. Report from the AESOP studyC Morgan
Division of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Br J Psychiatry 186:281-9. 2005..Many studies have found high levels of compulsory admission to psychiatric hospital in the UK among African-Caribbean and Black African patients with a psychotic illness...
- Outcomes after transplantation of deceased-donor kidneys with rising serum creatinineC Morgan
Department of Surgery, The Thomas E Starzl Transplant Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 7:1288-92. 2007..Under certain conditions, kidneys from donors with rising serum creatinine can be used safely with reasonable early outcomes...
- Aerobic fitness and hand grip strength in Type 1 diabetes: relationship to glycaemic control and body compositionM E Wallymahmed
University Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool, UK
Diabet Med 24:1296-9. 2007..To clarify the relationship of aerobic fitness and handgrip strength with glycaemic control (HbA1c), body composition and lipid profile in Type 1 diabetes...