Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Pattern of white matter regional cerebral blood flow and autoregulation in normal pressure hydrocephalusShahan Momjian
Academic Neurosurgery Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital and Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Brain 127:965-72. 2004..These results are discussed in the light of previous hypotheses concerning the aetiology of periventricular CBF reduction in NPH...
- Changes in cerebral blood flow during cerebrospinal fluid pressure manipulation in patients with normal pressure hydrocephalus: a methodological studyBrian K Owler
Academic Neurosurgery Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 24:579-87. 2004....
- Cerebrospinal fluid dynamicsMarek Czosnyka
Department of Neurosciences, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Physiol Meas 25:R51-76. 2004..The descriptions of multiple forms of measurement along with clinical illustrations are mainly based on in-house experience of a multidisciplinary group of scientists and clinicians from Cambridge, UK...
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus and cerebral blood flow: a PET study of baseline valuesBrian K Owler
Academic Neurosurgery Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 24:17-23. 2004..The results suggest that the role of the basal ganglia and thalamus in NPH may be more prominent than currently appreciated. The implications for theories regarding the pathogenesis of NPH are discussed...
- Slight elevation of baseline intracranial pressure after fluid infusion into CSF space in patients with hydrocephalusMagdalena Kasprowicz
Academic Neurosurgery Unit, University of Cambridge Cambridge, UK
Neurol Res 26:628-31. 2004..The magnitude of this increase is greater when ventricles are more dilated and clinical symptoms are less severe...
- Pulse pressure waveform in hydrocephalus: what it is and what it isn'tMarek Czosnyka
Academic Neurosurgical Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Neurosurg Focus 22:E2. 2007..The authors reviewed their experience with the measurement and interpretation of ICP pulse amplitude by referring to a database of recordings in hydrocephalic patients...
- Cerebrospinal fluid productionMarek Czosnyka
J Neurosurg 99:206-7; author reply 207. 2003
- Correlation of cerebrovascular symptoms and microembolic signals with the stratified gray-scale median analysis and color mapping of the carotid plaqueRoman Sztajzel
Department of Neurology, University Hospital Geneva and Medical School, Switzerland
Stroke 37:824-9. 2006....
- Surgery for large vestibular schwannomas: how patients and surgeons perceive quality of lifeKeyvan Nicoucar
Division of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital of Geneva, Switzerland
J Neurosurg 105:205-12. 2006..The aim of this study was to assess the consequences of total removal of a large vestibular schwannoma on the patient's symptoms and quality of life (QOL)...
- Nonlinear poroplastic model of ventricular dilation in hydrocephalusShahan Momjian
Department of Clinical Neurosciences Service of Neurosurgery, Geneva University Hospitals and University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
J Neurosurg 109:100-7. 2008....