Affiliation: University of York
- Randomised controlled trial of food elimination diet based on IgG antibodies for the prevention of migraine like headachesNatasha Mitchell
York Trials Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, UK
Nutr J 10:85. 2011..Research suggests that food intolerance may be a precipitating factor for migraine like headaches...
- Prior notification of trial participants by newsletter increased response rates: a randomized controlled trialNatasha Mitchell
York Trials Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of York, Heslington, YO10 5DD York, UK
J Clin Epidemiol 65:1348-52. 2012..To assess the effectiveness of prenotification using a newsletter to increase questionnaire response rates within a randomized controlled trial (RCT)...
- A controlled trial of envelope colour for increasing response rates in older womenNatasha Mitchell
York Trials Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, UK
Aging Clin Exp Res 23:236-40. 2011..The current study sought to investigate whether envelope colour affected response rates in a study about the effectiveness of screening older women for osteoporosis...
- A randomised evaluation of CollAborative care and active surveillance for Screen-Positive EldeRs with sub-threshold depression (CASPER): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialNatasha Mitchell
Department of Health Sciences, Seebohm Rowntree Building, University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, UK
Trials 12:225. 2011..Less attention has been paid to those with mild disorders/sub-threshold depressive syndromes but these patients also suffer impairments in their quality of life and level of functioning...
- CASPER plus (CollAborative care in Screen-Positive EldeRs with major depressive disorder): study protocol for a randomised controlled trialKaren Overend
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, Seebohm Rowntree, Building, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
Trials 15:451. 2014....
- Smoking Cessation Intervention for severe Mental Ill Health Trial (SCIMITAR): a pilot randomised control trial of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a bespoke smoking cessation serviceEmily Peckham
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York, UK
Health Technol Assess 19:1-148. 2015..Those with SMI rarely access routine NHS smoking cessation services. This suggests the need to develop and evaluate a behavioural support and medication package tailored to the needs of people with SMI...
- A randomized trial of electronic reminders showed a reduction in the time to respond to postal questionnairesRebecca Ashby
Department of Health Sciences, York Trials Unit, Area 4, Seebohm Rowntree Building, The University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
J Clin Epidemiol 64:208-12. 2011..To assess the effect of electronic reminders (ERs) on response rate and time to response for the return of postal questionnaires...
- Listen to the data when results are not significantCatherine E Hewitt
York Trials Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York YO10 5DD
BMJ 336:23-5. 2008