A H Mirnezami
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Role of the unique N-terminal domain of CtBP2 in determining the subcellular localisation of CtBP family proteinsLee M Bergman
Cancer Sciences Division, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton SO16 6YD, UK
BMC Cell Biol 7:35. 2006..CtBP2s from diverse species contain a unique N-terminus, absent in CtBP1 that plays a key role in controlling the nuclear-cytoplasmic distribution of the protein...
- MicroRNAs: key players in carcinogenesis and novel therapeutic targetsA H F Mirnezami
University Surgical Unit, Level F Centre Block, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 35:339-47. 2009..The purpose of this review is to summarise these findings in relation to the most common human malignancies, and to analyse the clinical and therapeutic opportunities they provide...
- Robotic colorectal surgery: hype or new hope? A systematic review of robotics in colorectal surgeryA H Mirnezami
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Southampton University Hospital NHS Trust, Southampton, UK
Colorectal Dis 12:1084-93. 2010..The aim of this review is to provide a comprehensive and critical analysis of the available literature on the use of robotic technology in colorectal surgery...
- Increased local recurrence and reduced survival from colorectal cancer following anastomotic leak: systematic review and meta-analysisAlexander Mirnezami
Somers Cancer Research Building, University of Southampton Cancer Sciences Division, Southampton University Hospital NHS Trust, Tremona Road, Southampton, United Kingdom
Ann Surg 253:890-9. 2011..To examine the long-term oncological impact of anastomotic leakage (AL) after restorative surgery for colorectal cancer using meta-analytical methods. Outcomes evaluated were local recurrence, distant recurrence, and survival...
- The adaptive immune response to colorectal cancer: from the laboratory to clinical practiceN J Curtis
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Southampton, Tremona Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO16 6YD, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 38:889-96. 2012..We aimed to review recent findings to investigate the potential for clinical use...