Affiliation: University of Sheffield
- Antiferritin antibodies discovered by phage display expression cloning are associated with radiographic damage in rheumatoid arthritisD Mewar
Division of Genomic Medicine, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Arthritis Rheum 52:3868-72. 2005..The objective of this study was to use a phage display expression cloning system to identify novel autoantibody targets in RA...
- Haplotype-specific gene expression profiles in a telomeric major histocompatibility complex gene cluster and susceptibility to autoimmune diseasesD Mewar
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Genes Immun 7:625-31. 2006..The implications of our findings for the understanding of genetic associations with disease susceptibility in this region are discussed...
- Autoantibodies in rheumatoid arthritis: a reviewD Mewar
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Beech Hill Rd, Sheffield S10 2RX, UK
Biomed Pharmacother 60:648-55. 2006....
- Association between radiographic severity of rheumatoid arthritis and shared epitope alleles: differing mechanisms of susceptibility and protectionD Mewar
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Sheffield, Beech Hill Road, Sheffield, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 67:980-3. 2008....
- Association of interleukin-6 and interleukin-10 genotypes with radiographic damage in rheumatoid arthritis is dependent on autoantibody statusI Marinou
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK
Arthritis Rheum 56:2549-56. 2007..The objective of this study was to determine whether genetic variants in the loci for interleukin-1 (IL-1), IL-6, IL-10, protein tyrosine phosphatase N22 (PTPN22), and selenoprotein S are associated with radiographic damage...