K J McKee
Affiliation: University of Sheffield
- Components of the difficulties, satisfactions and management strategies of carers of older people: a principal component analysis of CADI-CASI-CAMIKevin McKee
University of Sheffield, Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, Sheffield, UK
Aging Ment Health 13:255-64. 2009..To perform a psychometric evaluation of the Carers Assessment of Difficulties Index, Carers Assessment of Satisfactions Index and the Carers Assessment of Managing Index (CADI-CASI-CAMI)...
- The COPE index--a first stage assessment of negative impact, positive value and quality of support of caregiving in informal carers of older peopleK J McKee
Community Sciences Centre, Northern General Hospital, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S5 7AU, UK
Aging Ment Health 7:39-52. 2003..While further testing is required, the COPE Index has current utility in increasing understanding of the role perceptions of carers of older people...
- Socio-demographic, health-related and psychosocial correlates of fear of falling and avoidance of activity in community-living older persons who avoid activity due to fear of fallingGertrudis I J M Kempen
School for Public Health and Primary Care, Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 9:170. 2009....
- Predicting perceived recovered activity in older people after a fallK J McKee
Centre for Ageing and Rehabilitation Studies, University of Sheffield, Community Sciences Centre, Northern General Hospital, UK
Disabil Rehabil 21:555-62. 1999..Fall injury represents a common cause of disability in older people. Much research in this area ignores the importance of psycho-social factors in recovery from a fall...
- Fear of falling, falls efficacy, and health outcomes in older people following hip fractureK J McKee
University of Strathclyde, Community Sciences Centre, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK
Disabil Rehabil 24:327-33. 2002....
- Reminiscence, regrets and activity in older people in residential care: associations with psychological healthKevin J McKee
University of Sheffield, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 44:543-61. 2005....