John E W Mayhew
Affiliation: University of Sheffield
- Neuroscience. A measured look at neuronal oxygen consumptionJohn E W Mayhew
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TP, UK
Science 299:1023-4. 2003
- Neurovascular coupling is brain region-dependentIan M Devonshire
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TN, United Kingdom
Neuroimage 59:1997-2006. 2012..The findings have important implications for studies that use functional brain imaging to investigate sub-cortical function and caution against the use of simple, linear mapping of imaging signals onto neural activity...
- How visual stimuli activate dopaminergic neurons at short latencyEleanor Dommett
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, S10 2TP, UK
Science 307:1476-9. 2005..As the primary source of visual afferents, the limited processing capacities of the colliculus may constrain the visual information content of phasic DA responses...
- Investigating the coupling between stimulation and neural activity: a dynamic modeling approachVeronique A Lefebvre
Signal Processing in Neuroimaging and Systems Neuroscience group, University of Sheffield, UK
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:1105-8. 2007..The model parameters obtained by optimization for different physiological conditions (anaesthetized or awake) were significantly different. Although this is a descriptive model, it may well have some physiological implications...
- Simultaneous laser Doppler flowmetry and arterial spin labeling MRI for measurement of functional perfusion changes in the cortexJiabao He
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TN, UK
Neuroimage 34:1391-404. 2007....