Sharon A Matthews
Affiliation: University of Dundee
- Protein kinase D isoforms are dispensable for integrin-mediated lymphocyte adhesion and homing to lymphoid tissuesSharon A Matthews
Medical Research Institute, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
Eur J Immunol 42:1316-26. 2012..Together, these results show that the PKD family does not play a critical role in lymphocyte integrin-mediated cell adhesion or lymphocyte trafficking in vivo...
- Essential role for protein kinase D family kinases in the regulation of class II histone deacetylases in B lymphocytesSharon A Matthews
Division of Cell Biology and Immunology, School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 26:1569-77. 2006..These studies reveal an essential and redundant role for PKD enzymes in controlling class II HDACs in B lymphocytes and suggest that PKD serine kinases are a critical link between the BCR and epigenetic control of chromatin...
- Unique functions for protein kinase D1 and protein kinase D2 in mammalian cellsSharon A Matthews
Ninewells Hospital, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Biochem J 432:153-63. 2010....
- Protein kinase D2 has a restricted but critical role in T-cell antigen receptor signalling in mature T-cellsMaria N Navarro
The College of Life Sciences, Division of Cell Signalling and Immunology, The University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Biochem J 442:649-59. 2012..Transcriptional profiling reveals the full consequences of PKD2 loss and maps in detail the selective, but critical, function for PKD2 in signalling by α/β mature TCR complexes in peripheral T-cells...
- Protein kinase D enzymes are dispensable for proliferation, survival and antigen receptor-regulated NFkappaB activity in vertebrate B-cellsPing Liu
Division of Cell Biology and Immunology, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, DD1 5EH, Scotland, UK
FEBS Lett 581:1377-82. 2007..Thus, PKDs have a selective role in DT40 B-cell biology...
- New insights into the regulation and function of serine/threonine kinases in T lymphocytesSharon A Matthews
Division of Medical Sciences, Centre for Oncology and Molecular Medicine, Ninewell s Hospital and Medical School, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
Immunol Rev 228:241-52. 2009....
- Phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1 (PDK1)-independent activation of the protein kinase C substrate, protein kinase DC David Wood
Division of Cell Biology and Immunology, College of Life Sciences, MSI WTB CIR Complex, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, United Kingdom
FEBS Lett 581:3494-8. 2007..These results reveal that loss of PDK1 does not functionally inactivate all PKC-mediated signal transduction...
- Regulation of protein kinase Cnu by the B-cell antigen receptorSharon A Matthews
Department of Pediatrics and Immunology, University of Washington and Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
J Biol Chem 278:9086-91. 2003..Taken together, these results suggest that PKCnu is an important component of signaling pathways downstream from novel PKC enzymes after B-cell receptor engagement...
- TRPML cation channels regulate the specialized lysosomal compartment of vertebrate B-lymphocytesYumei Song
Department of Pediatrics and Immunology, University of Washington and Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Eur J Cell Biol 85:1253-64. 2006..Endocytosed B-cell receptors were delivered to these enlarged lysosomes, demonstrating that a TRPML-dependent process is required for normal regulation of the specialized lysosome compartment of vertebrate B-lymphocytes...