- Obtaining informed consent to neonatal randomised controlled trials: interviews with parents and clinicians in the Euricon studyS A Mason
Northern and Yorkshire Clinical Trials and Research Unit, Leeds, UK
Lancet 356:2045-51. 2000..We undertook a study in nine European countries to assess this issue and to seek any practical improvements...
- Evaluating complementary medicine: methodological challenges of randomised controlled trialsSu Mason
Northern and Yorkshire Clinical Trials and Research Unit, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9NG
BMJ 325:832-4. 2002
- Representation of South Asian people in randomised clinical trials: analysis of trials' dataSu Mason
Northern and Yorkshire Clinical Trials and Research Unit, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9LN
BMJ 326:1244-5. 2003
- Brief report on the experience of using proxy consent for incapacitated adultsS Mason
Clinical Trials Research Unit, University of Leeds, 17 Springfield Mount, Leeds, LS2 9NG, UK
J Med Ethics 32:61-2. 2006..Our findings imply that consent decisions of legal representatives will not necessarily reflect those of patients themselves...
- Associations between sole ulcer, white line disease and digital dermatitis and the milk yield of 1824 dairy cows on 30 dairy cow farms in England and Wales from February 2003-November 2004J R Amory
Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, UK
Prev Vet Med 83:381-91. 2008..They also highlight the importance of milk loss when estimating the economic impact of SU and WLD on the farms profitability...