P J Markiewicz
Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Robustness of multivariate image analysis assessed by resampling techniques and applied to FDG-PET scans of patients with Alzheimer's diseaseP J Markiewicz
Research School of Translational Medicine, University of Manchester, Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, Manchester, UK
Neuroimage 46:472-85. 2009....
- Robustness of correlations between PCA of FDG-PET scans and biological variables in healthy and demented subjectsP J Markiewicz
School of Cancer and Imaging Sciences at the University of Manchester, Wolfson, Molecular Imaging Centre, Manchester, England
Neuroimage 56:782-7. 2011....
- Verification of predicted robustness and accuracy of multivariate analysisP J Markiewicz
School of Cancer and enabling Sciences, University of Manchester MAHSC, Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, Manchester, England, UK
Neuroimage 56:1382-5. 2011..Also, it is shown that the type of PET scanner and image reconstruction method has an impact on such analysis and affects the accuracy of the verification sample...
- A custom-built PET phantom design for quantitative imaging of printed distributionsP J Markiewicz
School of Cancer and enabling Sciences, MAHSC, The University of Manchester, Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, Manchester, UK
Phys Med Biol 56:N247-61. 2011....
- Acceleration of image-based resolution modelling reconstruction using an expectation maximization nested algorithmG I Angelis
Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, MAHSC, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK Faculty of Health Sciences, BMRI, Univeristy of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Phys Med Biol 58:5061-83. 2013..Nevertheless, the optimal number of nested image-based EM iterations is hard to be defined and it should be selected according to the given application. ..
- High accuracy multiple scatter modelling for 3D whole body PETP J Markiewicz
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, The University of Manchester, Faraday Building, Sackville Street, Manchester M60 1QD, UK
Phys Med Biol 52:829-47. 2007..The scatter model has been validated using Monte Carlo simulation (SimSET)...