Kamal R Mahtani
Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Optimal loading dose of warfarin for the initiation of oral anticoagulationKamal R Mahtani
Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 12:CD008685. 2012..This variation, as well as the necessity of keeping within a narrow therapeutic range, means that selection of the correct warfarin dose at the outset of treatment is not straightforward...
- Device-guided breathing exercises in the control of human blood pressure: systematic review and meta-analysisKamal R Mahtani
Department of Primary Healthcare, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
J Hypertens 30:852-60. 2012..To evaluate whether device-guided breathing (DGB) lowers blood pressure (BP) in adults...
- Vitamin K for improved anticoagulation control in patients receiving warfarinKamal R Mahtani
Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford, New Radcliffe House, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK, OX2 6GG
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 5:CD009917. 2014..There is some evidence that patients with a variable response to warfarin may benefit from a concomitant low dose of vitamin K...
- Physical activity for the prevention and treatment of major chronic disease: an overview of systematic reviewsDavid Nunan
Department Primary Care Health Sciences, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, University of Oxford, Oxford OX2 6GG, UK
Syst Rev 2:56. 2013..This protocol has been registered on PROSPERO 2013: CRD42013003523...
- Reminder packaging for improving adherence to self-administered long-term medicationsKamal R Mahtani
Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford, 2nd Floor, 23 38 Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, UK, OX1 2ET
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 9:CD005025. 2011..Medication 'reminder packaging', which incorporates a date or time for a medication to be taken in the packaging, can act as a reminder to improve adherence. This review of reminder packaging is an update of our 2006 Cochrane review...