Affiliation: University of Dundee
- Efficacy and tolerability of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors compared with tricyclic antidepressants in depression treated in primary care: systematic review and meta-analysisSteve MacGillivray
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 9SY
BMJ 326:1014. 2003..To compare the efficacy and tolerability of tricyclic antidepressants with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in depression in primary care...
- Audio-visual recording of patient-GP consultations for research purposes: a literature review on recruiting rates and strategiesMarkus Themessl-Huber
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Dundee, 11 Airlie Place, Dundee DD1 4HJ, UK
Patient Educ Couns 71:157-68. 2008....
- Efficacy and tolerability of tricyclic antidepressants and SSRIs compared with placebo for treatment of depression in primary care: a meta-analysisBruce Arroll
Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Auckland, NZ
Ann Fam Med 3:449-56. 2005..Depression is common in primary care. There are no systematic reviews of depression treatment comparing antidepressants with placebo; hence, we do not know whether these medications are effective in primary care...
- Screening for depression in primary care. Study analysis and conclusions are flawedTom Fahey
BMJ 326:982; author reply 982. 2003
- Promoting the use of Personal Asthma Action Plans: a systematic reviewNicola Ring
Alliance for Self Care Research, Department of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, Scotland, UK
Prim Care Respir J 16:271-83. 2007..To investigate how best to encourage health professionals to promote, and for people with asthma to use, asthma action plans...