Pamela A Lochhead
Affiliation: University of Glasgow
- Activation-loop autophosphorylation is mediated by a novel transitional intermediate form of DYRKsPamela A Lochhead
The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, Garscube Estate, Switchback Road, Glasgow G61 1BD, Scotland, United Kingdom
Cell 121:925-36. 2005..The intermediate's characteristics are lost upon completion of translation, making the critical tyrosine autophosphorylation a "one-off" inceptive event. This mechanism is likely to be shared with other kinases...
- A chaperone-dependent GSK3beta transitional intermediate mediates activation-loop autophosphorylationPamela A Lochhead
The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, Garscube Estate, Switchback Road, Glasgow, G61 1BD
Mol Cell 24:627-33. 2006....
- dDYRK2 and Minibrain interact with the chromatin remodelling factors SNR1 and TRXRoss Kinstrie
The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, Garscube Estate, Switchback Road, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 1BD, Scotland, UK
Biochem J 398:45-54. 2006..This is the first instance of phosphorylation of SNR1 or any of its homologues and implicates the DYRK family of kinases with a role in chromatin remodelling...
- dDYRK2: a novel dual-specificity tyrosine-phosphorylation-regulated kinase in DrosophilaPamela A Lochhead
The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, Cancer Research UK, Garscube Estate, Switchback Road, Glasgow G61 1BD, UK
Biochem J 374:381-91. 2003..Finally, dDYRK2 is active at all stages of fly development, with elevated levels observed during embryogenesis and pupation...
- Insulin regulation of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-1 gene expression is dependent on the mammalian target of rapamycin, but independent of ribosomal S6 kinase activitySatish Patel
Division of Cellular Signalling, School of Life Sciences, Wellcome Trust Biocentre Medical Sciences Institute Complex, Dow Street, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 277:9889-95. 2002..Therefore, although the insulin-responsive sequence of the G6Pase gene promoter is related to that of the IGFBP-1 promoter, the signaling pathways that mediate suppression of these genes are distinct...