Affiliation: University of Oxford
- The effects of spatial population dataset choice on estimates of population at risk of diseaseAndrew J Tatem
Department of Geography, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Popul Health Metr 9:4. 2011..abstract:..
- Risk of malaria reemergence in southern France: testing scenarios with a multiagent simulation modelCatherine Linard
Department of Geography, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Place Pasteur 3, 1348, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Ecohealth 6:135-47. 2009..Results from scenario analyses can help local public health authorities in policy formulation...
- A high resolution spatial population database of Somalia for disease risk mappingCatherine Linard
Spatial Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Tinbergen Building, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK
Int J Health Geogr 9:45. 2010..In a low-income country such as Somalia, population data are lacking, are of poor quality, or become outdated rapidly. Modelling methods are therefore needed for the production of contemporary and spatially detailed population data...
- Environmental conditions and Puumala virus transmission in BelgiumCatherine Linard
Department of Geography, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Place Pasteur 3, B 1348 Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Int J Health Geogr 6:55. 2007..Statistical analyses were carried out on 17 field sites situated in Belgian broadleaf forests...
- Population distribution, settlement patterns and accessibility across Africa in 2010Catherine Linard
Spatial Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e31743. 2012..The datasets presented are freely available as part of the AfriPop project, providing an evidence base for guiding strategic decisions...
- Pathogenic landscapes: interactions between land, people, disease vectors, and their animal hostsEric F Lambin
Georges Lemaître Centre for Earth and Climate Research, Earth and Life Institute, University of Louvain, 3 place Pasteur, Louvain la Neuve, B 1348, Belgium
Int J Health Geogr 9:54. 2010....
- Dynamic population mapping using mobile phone dataPierre Deville
Department of Applied Mathematics, Universite Catholique de Louvain, 1348 Louvain la Neuve, Belgium Center for Complex Network Research and Physics Department, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115 Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique, B 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:15888-93. 2014....
- Determinants of the geographic distribution of Puumala virus and Lyme borreliosis infections in BelgiumCatherine Linard
Department of Geography, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Int J Health Geogr 6:15. 2007..Municipalities were taken as units of analysis...