Siow Ming Lee
Affiliation: University College London
- Active symptom control with or without chemotherapy in the treatment of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma (MS01): a multicentre randomised trialMartin F Muers
Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
Lancet 371:1685-94. 2008..We investigated whether the addition of chemotherapy to ASC improved survival and quality of life...
- First-line erlotinib in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer unsuitable for chemotherapy (TOPICAL): a double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trialSiow Ming Lee
University College London Cancer Institute and University College London Hospitals, London, UK
Lancet Oncol 13:1161-70. 2012..We investigated whether erlotinib improves clinical outcome in these patients...
- Anti-angiogenesis drugs in lung cancerSiow Ming Lee
University College London Hospital and UCL Cancer Institute, London, Department of Oncology, University College Hospital, London, UK
Respirology 15:387-92. 2010..In lung cancer the use of these drugs has resulted in both positive and negative studies. In this paper the pros and cons are presented. We hope that this information will help the physician in making a proper treatment choice...
- Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of thalidomide in combination with gemcitabine and Carboplatin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerSiow Ming Lee
University College Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 27:5248-54. 2009..We hypothesized that thalidomide, an oral antiangiogenic agent, when combined with chemotherapy, and as maintenance treatment, would improve survival in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Anti-angiogenic therapy using thalidomide combined with chemotherapy in small cell lung cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialSiow Ming Lee
Department of Oncology, University College Hospital, 250 Euston Road, London, UK
J Natl Cancer Inst 101:1049-57. 2009..We evaluated thalidomide, an anti-angiogenic agent, when combined with chemotherapy and as maintenance treatment...
- Comparison of gemcitabine and carboplatin versus cisplatin and etoposide for patients with poor-prognosis small cell lung cancerS M Lee
Department of Oncology, University College Hospital, London, UK
Thorax 64:75-80. 2009..This non-inferiority design trial aimed to determine whether the combination of gemcitabine and carboplatin (GC) results in similar survival but is less toxic with better quality of life...
- Phase II trial of thalidomide with chemotherapy and as maintenance therapy for patients with poor prognosis small-cell lung cancerSiow Ming Lee
Department of Oncology, University College Hospital, 250 Euston Road, London NW1 2PG, UK
Lung Cancer 59:364-8. 2008..Despite the high response rates achieved following standard chemotherapy for small-cell lung cancer (SCLC), the majority of patients will subsequently die from disease progression...
- Tumor lysis syndrome after treatment with docetaxel for non-small-cell lung cancerDaniel Ajzensztejn
Department of Oncology, The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 24:2389-91. 2006
- Thymic 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake on positron emission tomography scanning after doxorubicin, bleomycin, vincristin and dacarbazine chemotherapy and highly-active antiretroviral therapy in HIV-associated Hodgkin's disease in an adultSiow Ming Lee
AIDS 22:159-60. 2008
- Lomeguatrib, a potent inhibitor of O6-alkylguanine-DNA-alkyltransferase: phase I safety, pharmacodynamic, and pharmacokinetic trial and evaluation in combination with temozolomide in patients with advanced solid tumorsMalcolm Ranson
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, UK
Clin Cancer Res 12:1577-84. 2006..CONCLUSION: This first administration of lomeguatrib to man successfully established an oral ADD of lomeguatrib and identified a combination regimen with temozolomide suitable for future clinical evaluation...