S E Langabeer
Affiliation: University College London
- EVI1 expression in acute myeloid leukaemiaS E Langabeer
Department of Haematology, University College London Hospitals and Medical School, London, UK
Br J Haematol 112:208-11. 2001..This study nevertheless demonstrates that deregulation of EVI1, although rare in APL, is a relatively frequent event in AML...
- The presence of a FLT3 internal tandem duplication in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) adds important prognostic information to cytogenetic risk group and response to the first cycle of chemotherapy: analysis of 854 patients from the United KingP D Kottaridis
Department of Haematology, University College London, London, United Kingdom
Blood 98:1752-9. 2001..The suggestion is made that detection of a FLT3/ITD should be included as a routine test at diagnosis and evaluated for therapeutic management...
- Transcription-mediated amplification and hybridisation protection assay to determine BCR-ABL transcript levels in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemiaS E Langabeer
Department of Haematology, University College London, London, UK
Leukemia 16:393-9. 2002..A BCR-ABL/ABL ratio of 0.01 served as a useful arbitrary indicator value, with results above and below this value generally correlating with relapse or remission, respectively...
- AML with t(8;21) and trisomy 4: possible involvement of c-kit?S E Langabeer
Leukemia 17:1915; author reply 1915-6. 2003
- Incidence and significance of the JAK2 V617F mutation in patients with chronic myeloproliferative disordersS E Langabeer
Cancer Molecular Diagnostics, Central Pathology Laboratory, St James s Hospital, Dublin 8, Ireland
Ir J Med Sci 176:105-9. 2007..The chronic myeloproliferative disorders (MPD) are clonal haemopoietic stem cell disorders...