- Cetilistat (ATL-962), a novel lipase inhibitor: a 12-week randomized, placebo-controlled study of weight reduction in obese patientsP Kopelman
Institute of Health, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Int J Obes (Lond) 31:494-9. 2007..To determine the efficacy, safety and tolerability of cetilistat (ATL-962), a novel inhibitor of gastrointestinal (GI) lipases, in obese patients...
- Health risks associated with overweight and obesityP Kopelman
Medical Unit, University of East Anglia, Institute of Health, Norwich, UK
Obes Rev 8:13-7. 2007
- Predictors of weight loss and maintenance during 2 years of treatment by sibutramine in obesity. Results from the European multi-centre STORM trial. Sibutramine Trial of Obesity Reduction and MaintenanceD Hansen
Research Department of Human Nutrition and Centre for Advanced Food Science, LMC, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Frederiksberg, Denmark
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 25:496-501. 2001..As only 8% of the variation in 24 months weight change could be explained by the predictors, the clinical value of this information is limited...
- Energy metabolism in Bardet-Biedl syndromeC Grace
Obesity Research Department, Royal London Hospital, London, UK
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 27:1319-24. 2003..For BBS, the phenotypic characterisation of the components of energy balance and the implications for their management remains relatively uninvestigated...
- Executive summary: Foresight 'Tackling Obesities: Future Choices' projectP Kopelman
Obes Rev 8:vi-ix. 2007