Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Pain control after routine dento-alveolar day surgery: a patient satisfaction surveyA Joshi
Department of Dental Medicine and Surgery, University Dental Hospital of Manchester
Br Dent J 189:439-42. 2000..An audit study which examines patient's opinions on the efficiency of two analgesic regimes prescribed to them following dento-alveolar surgery in our Day Unit...
- An investigation of post-operative morbidity following iliac crest graft harvestingA Joshi
University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH
Br Dent J 196:167-71; discussion 155. 2004..A study which examined the morbidity experienced by patients who underwent iliac crest bone graft procedures...
- Role of "fibrin" cuffs in chronic nonspecific oral ulcerationAmeeta Joshi
University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences Group, Manchester, United Kingdom
Wound Repair Regen 12:18-23. 2004..It is proposed that the matrix-rich pericapillary cuffs may act as a scaffold for angiogenesis in ulceration of prolonged duration...
- An investigation of post-operative morbidity following chin graft surgeryA Joshi
University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH, UK
Br Dent J 196:215-8; discussion 211. 2004..The aim of this prospective study was to evaluate the morbidity at the donor site following harvest of chin bone for intra-oral augmentation...
- A double-blind randomised controlled clinical trial of the effect of preoperative ibuprofen, diclofenac, paracetamol with codeine and placebo tablets for relief of postoperative pain after removal of impacted third molarsAmeeta Joshi
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH, UK
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 42:299-306. 2004....