Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- In vitro amplification and detection of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease PrPScM Jones
National CJD Surveillance Unit, School of Molecular and Clinical Medicine Pathology, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK
J Pathol 213:21-6. 2007....
- Immunohistochemical localization of TGF beta 1, TGF beta 2, and TGF beta 3 in the mouse embryo: expression patterns suggest multiple roles during embryonic developmentR W Pelton
Department of Cell Biology, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee 37232
J Cell Biol 115:1091-105. 1991..This also indicates that TGF beta 1, beta 2, and beta 3 act through both paracrine and autocrine mechanisms during mammalian embryogenesis...
- Jaw1/LRMP, a germinal centre-associated marker for the immunohistological study of B-cell lymphomasS Tedoldi
Leukaemia Research Fund Immunodiagnostics Unit, Nuffield Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, UK
J Pathol 209:454-63. 2006..Finally, the expression of Jaw1/LRMP in other types of lymphoma and in non-lymphoid tissues/tumours may be of interest in differential diagnosis and research...
- Genes other than TLR4 are involved in the response to inhaled LPSE Lorenz
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 281:L1106-14. 2001....
- Inter-laboratory comparison of DNA preservation in archival paraffin-embedded human brain tissue from participating centres on four continentsS Kösel
Department of Neuropathology, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK
Neurogenetics 3:163-70. 2001....
- Protein dynamics enhance electronic coupling in electron transfer complexesK K Chohan
Department of Chemistry, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 276:34142-7. 2001..Domain motion establishes a new "robust engineering principle" for electron transfer complexes, tolerating multiple configurations of the complex while retaining efficient electron transfer...
- Association of a syndrome resembling Wegener's granulomatosis with low surface expression of HLA class-I moleculesH T Moins-Teisserenc
Nuffield Department of Medicine, Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford, UK
Lancet 354:1598-603. 1999..We present evidence for a new aetiology for chronic granulomatous lesions associated with a recessive genetic defect, which is linked to the human leucocyte antigen (HLA) locus...
- Lymphocyte-specific protein 1: a specific marker of human leucocytesK Pulford
Leukaemia Research Fund Immunodiagnostics Unit, Nuffield Department of Clinical Biochemistry and Cellular Science, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Immunology 96:262-71. 1999..As the anti-LSP1 reagent used in the present study recognizes a formalin-resistant epitope it should be of considerable value in the diagnosis of routinely fixed material...
- Mismatch repair of deaminated 5-methyl-cytosineM Jones
J Mol Biol 194:155-9. 1987..coli dcm methylase and some, but not all, of the functions of the E. coli methyl-directed mismatch repair system. The repair appears to act only on the G-T mismatch and acts specifically to restore the cytosine methylation sequence...
- SLCO1B1 variants and statin-induced myopathy--a genomewide studyE Link
N Engl J Med 359:789-99. 2008..In rare cases, myopathy occurs in association with statin therapy, especially when the statins are administered at higher doses and with certain other medications...