Lisa A Jones
Affiliation: University of Birmingham
- Cognitive style in bipolar disorderLisa Jones
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Neuroscience, University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital, Birmingham B15 2QZ, UK
Br J Psychiatry 187:431-7. 2005..Abnormalities of cognitive style in bipolar disorder are of both clinical and theoretical importance...
- Utility of the pooling approach as applied to whole genome association scans with high-density Affymetrix microarraysAlexandra Schosser
MRC SGDP Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK
BMC Res Notes 3:274. 2010..The genotyping assay using the Affymetrix SNP 6.0 array is highly demanding on sample quality due to the small feature size, low redundancy, and lack of mismatch probes...
- The Bipolar Affective Disorder Dimension Scale (BADDS)--a dimensional scale for rating lifetime psychopathology in bipolar spectrum disordersNick Craddock
Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Wales College of Medicine, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XN, UK
BMC Psychiatry 4:19. 2004..This latter limitation is particularly pertinent in the context of the increasing evidence for the existence of a broader bipolar spectrum than has been acknowledged within existing classifications...
- The Depression Network (DeNT) Study: methodology and sociodemographic characteristics of the first 470 affected sibling pairs from a large multi-site linkage genetic studyAnne Farmer
Medical Research Council Social Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
BMC Psychiatry 4:42. 2004..This study presents the method and socio-demographic details of the first 470 affected sibling pairs recruited from 8 different sites in Europe and the United States of America...
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene variant (MTHFR C677T) and migraine: a case control study and meta-analysisZainab Samaan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
BMC Neurol 11:66. 2011..We aim to investigate the effect of this variant on propensity for migraine and to perform a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies of MTHFR and migraine to date...
- A comparison of course-related stressors in undergraduate problem-based learning (PBL) versus non-PBL medical programmesAlexander D Lewis
Medical School, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
BMC Med Educ 9:60. 2009..The aim of this study is to investigate whether there are differences in course-related stressors reported by medical students on undergraduate problem-based learning (PBL) and non-PBL programmes in the UK...