A R Jones
Affiliation: University of Wales
- Time to think: temporal considerations in nursing practice and researchA R Jones
School of Health Science, University of Wales Swansea, Swansea, UK
J Adv Nurs 33:150-8. 2001..To explore how nursing time may be better conceptualized through exploring non-nursing literature and the use of theory derivation...
- Nurses talking to patients: exploring conversation analysis as a means of researching nurse-patient communicationAled Jones
School of Health Science, University of Wales Swansea, Singleton Park, Swansea, Wales SA2 8PP, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 40:609-18. 2003..The case is made particularly persuasive in the light of conversation analysts' use of naturally occurring research data, a form of data that is regrettably lacking in much of the published research on nurse-patient interaction...
- Improving understanding and rigour through triangulation: an exemplar based on patient participation in interactionAled Jones
School of Health Science, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
J Adv Nurs 55:612-21. 2006....
- Narrating uncertainties about treatment of mental health conditionsFrances L Rapport
Centre for Health Information, Research and Evaluation, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Grove Building, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:371-9. 2010....
- Admitting hospital patients: a qualitative study of an everyday nursing taskAled Jones
School of Health Science, Swansea University, Swansea, Wales, UK
Nurs Inq 14:212-23. 2007....